Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweet Valley Fox


















I am loving these images from Wildfox's Summer 2011 ad campaign, so fun! I have really begun to look forward to what the ladies at Wildfox will do each season; it is always super creative and inspiring to me. Wildfox always somehow manages to display a fun and sexy side and I like how all of their lookbooks seem to tell a story and have an underlying theme (usually involving lots of California blonde and 90's inspiration.) This season was no exception, highlighting some fabulous separates and great styling - btw, I recently tried on one of their tops and I could not get over how soft the fabric was! I am now a believer that the clothes are not only adorable but are uber high quality. Add some pink lipstick and what's not to love?

Images via ilovewildfox

No comments:

Post a Comment