Monday, April 11, 2011

How To: Parkas

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

It has been quite a while since I have done a tutorial/how to and I thought with this beautiful Spring weather, it would be appropriate to feature parkas. I love this as an alternative to the classic trench because it adds some edge to an outfit and isn't so overdone. Most parkas are made out of nylon making them equally perfect for those rainy April days. Since it is a somewhat masculine piece, I would style it with a flowy dress and some flats or even rainboots with stockings. I also like playing with proportions and love the idea of pairing a parka with skinny jeans and wedges.
 
I will for surely be keeping my eye out for the perfect parka for this Spring, most likely at an H&M near you. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment