Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tory Burch Spring 2011 Picks

Anyone who has taken the time to follow this blog is probably well aware of my slight obsession with anything Tory Burch. I always go for her classics above all else and love a good reva flat. Her Spring 2011 Ready to Wear line was filled with monochromatic looks and I think this is a sign of the trends to come. Tory did an amazing job taking basic, clean neutrals and putting a new spin on the look. My favorite is most definitely the final look here - I love the everything about it, especially how the model's skin and hair make the whole look monochromatic, so fresh.

Tory Burch Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearTory Burch Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearTory Burch Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearTory Burch Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear


Images via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment