Monday, November 28, 2011

November Inspiration

Well, fancy meeting you here! It has been quite some time since I have posted and I apologize for the hiatus! Between traveling, weddings and working two jobs, the Summer and most of Fall has slipped away from me. But...along with the colder temperatures, I am finding myself wanting to curl up on the couch and spend some quality time with my Mac! 

Now down to business. I have been absolutely loving the poncho/cape trend that is blowing up right now. This Fall has brought on a play with proportions and I adore the look of an over-sized top with some skinnies and statement booties. Being from Minnesota and surviving frigid temps along with ridiculous amounts of snow while attempting to be fashionable is usually difficult, not anymore. What an idea: clothing that is stylish and practical! I'm now on the hunt to find anything oversized that may or may not resemble a blanket...

Here are my fav's, ranging from ladylike to blanky-like:

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
 Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Images via Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment