Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pleats, Please


Once a trend that I shied away from, pleats has now become a fashion must have. This trend makes any outfit look more tailored while adding a touch of ladylike class. I am currently loving the look of pleated trousers, maxi skirts, and shorts (weather permitting, of course!)  The maxi has been everywhere the last few seasons and I think incorporating both trends into one look is genius. And as I have already mentioned, pleated trousers will be a big trend this Spring and Summer so playing it up with colors is a fun way to keep the look fresh. Since keeping the trend looking updated is most important in achieving this look, skip any outdated pleated items to avoid the borrowed-from-my-mother look. 

How will you be styling your pleats this Spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment